Welcome Back Reassurance
1700 NE 26th Street, Suite 1, Wilton Manors, FL 33305 P-954-564-5540 F-954-564-5520 email@example.com/8/2020
Dear Smiley Kidz Families,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows the most rigorous infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the guidelines of these agencies to make sure that our infection control procedures are current to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- All staff members will wear full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for everyone’s safety in the office.
- Upon arrival, please call the office. We will then call you when it is time to come in.
- Our office will communicate with you to ask some screening questions when you are in the office for your appointment.
- Your and your child’s temperature will be taken.
- Masks are mandatory upon entering the office.
- Your child will be required to rinse with an oral solution prior to proceeding to the back for treatment.
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- PLEASE Note only ONE (1) person can accompany the patient.
- Due to new regulations by the CDC and the ADA, patients ages TEN (10) AND OLDER will come to the treatment area unaccompanied.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, etc., since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (954)564-5540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Oana Romasan and the Smiley Kidz Staff